Unipod has a big environmental conscience and has invested significantly to ensure that the environmental impact of its entire business is minimised at every level.
Unipod's Environmental Footprint
- In-house polystyrene recycling plant.
- Cardboard/paper recycling.
- EPS dust created from the manufacturing process is captured and recycled.
- Bulk bags, pallets, tie down netting/pegs and strapping recycling.
- EPS collected from building sites state-wide and re-used at Unipod.
- Storm water collection for garden maintenance.
- Energy (Electricity, Gas and Steam) Consumption Minimisation Program.
- Drain protection devices installed to prevent PS contamination of stormwater.
- Green office principles adopted.