Sustainability and protecting the environment are very important to Unipod® and as manufacturers of moulded polystyrene, the company is committed to manufacturing in the most environmentally friendly way. Unipod® houses a Recycling Centre where clients and local businesses are able to recycle clean polystyrene waste.
How it works
Unipod® put the waste into machines which convert it into beads and then mix the recycled polystyrene into fresh production. Unipod is active in working with councils, locals business and community to encourage recycling.
If you are in the construction industry
Contact Unipod on 03 9394 1117 the day before you would like polystyrene waste collected from site and our trucks will collect and recycle. Charges apply.
If you are a Victorian business
- Order a roll of 100 poly bags by completing the Recycling Form.
- Ensure all your EPS waste is free of contamination, food particles, sticky tape and cardbord. NOTE: It must be 100% clean or it cannot be recycled.
- When 10 x bags are full, contact us on 03 9394 1117. We will come and collect your polystyrene waste.
- Our trucks are available for pick up of polystyrene waste Monday to Friday, 9am-3pm for a small fee.
- You are welcome to drop off your EPS at our premises in Truganina free of charge at any time.