Unibloc Geofoam™ is a high performing fill material made from expanded polystyrene (EPS), designed and engineered specifically for civil and commercial building construction.
Its durability and exceptional strength to weight ratio, allow Unibloc Geofoam™ to absorb heavy structural loads and reduce underlying soil stresses for a variety of building applications, and make it a versatile material, suitable for concrete formwork and weight-reduction foundations.
Maximum control of your project's design
Manufactured using the world's most technologically advanced machinery, Unibloc Geofoam™ provides consistent strength and stability for various building applications:
- Lightweight Roads
- Weight Reduction for Utilities
- Side Hills
- Retaining Walls
- Bridge Abutments
- Elevation Changes
- Weight Reduction for Structures
Engineered to perform
- Durable, strong and stable
- Faster, more efficient installation
- Contains no CFC, HCFC of HFC
- Inert in long-term conditions
- Resistant to water absorption (reduces leaching)
- Extremely lightweight to reduce lateral loads
- Exceptional strength to weight ratio
- Reduced construction times - more cost effective
- Easily shaped on site or supplied prefabricated
- Improved throughput
- Resistant to termite, insect and bacterial attack
- Manufactured to ASTM D6817
- Reliable material performance
- Custom grades and sizes available
Unibloc Geofoam™ is produced in block form, available in various standard and custom sizes.
- 1.2m width
- 2.5m, 3m, 5m or 6m lengths
- 75mm up to 1.2m thickness
- Custom sizes to suit project requirements.
Highest quality Geofoam
Unibloc Geofoam™ is manufactured in Australia using the world's largest EPS block machinery. Due to an absence of Australian standards for EPS materials, Unipod works closely with AFM Corporation in the United States, adhering to American Standard ASTM D6817, to deliver tested EPS products to the Australian market that assure high-performing solutions for the construction industry.